[ConcertBand] DeBaun PAC virtual open mic gigs continue in December!

Carl T Russell crussell at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 24 14:12:04 EST 2020

Performing Arts Folks,

We’ve had such fun with the Performing Arts Virtual Open Mic gigs, we’re continuing the series into December. Dave Zimmerman will again lead the process, and his invite is included below. Please contact him directly with comments, questions, and most importantly, to get involved.

Best Regards,
Carl

Carl Russell
Director, DeBaun Performing Arts Center
T 201 216 8934

STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

>From Dave:

After you enjoy your turkey and stuffing this weekend, its time to turn your attention the the December holidays. And what better way to do that than to participate in our next VIRTUAL OPEN MIC on Saturday, December 12 at 4pm.

As back in October, we are looking for performers to:

- Choose a holiday "act" to perform – sing, dance, play, read, etc.

- Keep the act to 4 minutes or under

- Record your act and upload your video to Dropbox (link below)

- Deadline for submission is Wed, Dec 9

The virtual performance will be hosted by Linda Vollkommer and myself, on Zoom at 4pm on December 12th (link to follow).

This is open to anyone who is Stevens affiliated (students, staff, faculty, alumni, relatives, pets, etc.) can join in - so spread the word!

The link to upload your files is:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/2u3PNRPEhRgDATnDR3d4

We hope you will join us - both by performing and virtually in the audience - to celebrate the holiday season!

Happy Thanksgiving,
-Dave

PS  I have a few holiday readings if you are interested in doing something and need material...just let me know by emailing dzimmy86 at gmail.com