[ConcertBand] music honor graduation cords for DeBaun PAC music ensemble 2020 graduates

Carl T Russell crussell at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 22 13:17:25 EDT 2020

DeBaun PAC music folks,

For those of you 2020 graduates who have been a part of our music ensembles, I would like to send you a music honor cord for the October commencement ceremony. We would normally have presented these at the spring concert, but alas, the plague unfortunately prevented this.

If you are a 2020 graduate and would like to receive your music honor cord, please email me <crussell at stevens.edu<mailto:crussell at stevens.edu>> back to let me know what mailing address would be best.

Best Regards,
Carl

Carl Russell
Director, DeBaun Performing Arts Center