[ConcertBand] Start of Stevens Bands and Orchestra

Carl Russell crussell at stevens.edu
Sun Aug 29 14:09:39 EDT 2021

Band and Orchestra folks,

Due to the still-changing state of covid safety in our part of the world, Stevens continues to adjust its guidance for our return to campus. While we are all eager to jump fully back into our pre-pandemic-style lives, I appreciate you giving us additional time to adapt to the recent changes in Stevens policies.

In order to comply with safe campus practices, we are considering a variety of options that will allow us to rehearse and perform together. To this end, we are postponing the start of Jazz Band, Concert Band, and Orchestra rehearsals for another week, while we solidify plans for the semester.

I'll share the plan with you via these ensemble email lists, as they come together. Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Carl

—

Carl Russell