[ConcertBand] FIRST MEETING

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 6 11:40:32 EDT 2021

Greetings Everyone !!!!!
I welcome everyone to this Fall semester .
As you know this has been a rocky start.
Our first meeting of the concert band will be this Sunday September 12 at 6:00 PM in the Ondrick Music Room,  on the  4th floor of the Howe Center.
We will begin our first meeting promptly at 6:00., Please join us a few minutes early to meet some new members and make some new friends.
If you would like to join the jazz band, the first meeting of the jazz band is this Wednesday September 8 at 6:30 in the Ondrick Music Room.
Looking forward to this long awaited return and working with you all.
If you have any questions please email me at gficeto at stevens.edu<mailto:gficeto at stevens.edu>.
Hope to see you all on Wednesday.
Best regards,
G. Ficeto