[ConcertBand] Welcome back!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 3 17:53:06 EST 2022

Welcome back to campus, Concert Band!

I'm sure you are eager as I am in regards to getting back to normal. As is customary at this time of the year, the Band is looking for new members. See attached....if you can help advertise, and/or if you know anyone who would be interested in joining....please pass along!!

As a welcome back treat, I will be leaving snacks in the Music Room for you NEXT Sunday, Feb 13th (maybe they will be SuperbOwl themed....)

And...in addition to getting back to normal, Ducks on Display - our third annual campus talent show - will be taking submissions soon for the 2022 edition. The performance/competition will be on Wednesday, March 9th at 9pm at DeBaun Auditorium. I'll post more details as they are released.

Have a great first rehearsal on Sunday, and a wonderful semester ahead!

Best
-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=18880>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>