[ConcertBand] rehearsals

Gerald Ficeto gficeto at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 14 13:43:25 EST 2022

Greetings Everyone!
I am sharing with you the information that was sent to me. Our performing arts ensembles will begin in person rehearsals the week of January 31.
This timing is intended to keep campus largely closed during what is expected to be the worst part of the current covid wave. As long as the state of the pandemic is notably better by the end of January, everyone will return to campus, with fewer safety restrictions than were in place this past fall. If all goes vaguely well, our music ensembles should be able to return to some sort of normalcy once we return.
So, unless we hear otherwise, let us plan to begin our ensemble rehearsals on the week starting January 31st,
Best regards
GF