[cs615asa] Question: Perl

Chih-Yuan Lee clee9 at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 16 09:56:17 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I found a very strang thing.
Finally, I fixed this problem using a strange way.
Actually, I use "gedit" to write my script at the beginning.

Now I tried to use "vi" to open my script.
Then I rewrote "#!/usr/bin/env perl" again and deleted the previous
one. It works well without any problem on lab.cs.stevens.edu machine.

But I still did not get what is going on for this problem. Does the
"gedit" cause this problem?? Does anyone know why this happened??

Thanks,
Chih-Yuan Lee