[cs615asa] bwinfo - question about interfaces

Chih-Yuan Lee clee9 at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 18 18:42:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

I don't think they are exactly same interfaces. It is because one of
ifType is "ethernetCsmacd, another one is "softwareLoopback".

So I think we should take these two as two different things.

If I got wrong, please let me know.

But it is really hard to identify them, if we want to specify one of
them using the "-i" flag because they have the same name of interface.

So I have no idea  how to fix this drawback.
For my script, that always outputed the first one if the "-i" flag was
specified.

Thanks,
Lee