[cs615asa] hw3 grades

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Sun Apr 26 15:39:26 EDT 2009

Hello,

You should have received an email with your grade for HW#3.  If you
submitted your homework, received an acknowledgement from me that I
received it and did not receive a grade, please let me know ASAP.

Here are a few of the test cases I ran on all three platforms:

./bwinfo
./bwinfo -h
./bwinfo a b
./bwinfo a
./bwinfo -f a
./bwinfo -t 10 drude.cs.stevens.edu
./bwinfo -t 10 colt45.cs.stevens.edu
./bwinfo -t 10 ups0.cs.stevens-tech.edu
./bwinfo -t 10 3com4200.cs.stevens-tech.edu
./bwinfo -t 10 medusa.srcit.stevens.edu
./bwinfo -i eth2 -c cs615 -t 10 medusa.srcit.stevens.edu

[generate some traffic from drude]

./bwinfo -i iprb0 drude.cs.stevens.edu
./bwinfo -i nada drude.cs.stevens.edu

In order to see some actual bandwidth usage over a short period of time,
I did something like this on linux-lab while running the above tests:

ssh drude "tar cf - /" >/dev/null
tar cf - / | ssh drude "cat >/dev/null"