[cs615asa] HW#1 posted

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Mon Feb 16 15:01:32 EST 2009

Hello,

I've posted homework assignment #1.  Please carefully read
http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/hw1.txt in its entirety.  If
there's anything not clear in the assignment, please send a mail to this
list.

I have requested that you get your quota increased.  I don't know if
this has happened yet, but if this is not yet the case, then you can
temporarily create the disk image file on linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu in
/var/tmp to get started with the assignment.  (In that case, you'd have
to update your ~/.bochsrc file accordingly and you'd have to remember to
lateron move that file over to the correct location.)

Either way, I recommend you get started on the assignment as soon as
possible.