[cs615asa] NetBSD Full Install?

Sean Winard swinard at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 26 12:58:40 EST 2009

Hey all,

Just wondering what qualifies as a "full NetBSD installation."  I
extracted only a subset of the installation sets from the cd (namely the
kernel, base, comp, etc, misc, text .tgz sets). But then when I went to
create the /dev devices, I ran out of disk space, which leads me to
think I installed too much, especially when I'll have to install some
third-party stuff too.  So should I just do the kernel, base, and etc
sets? Or what?  There's only 750MB to play with so I'm just not sure
what a full install means. Thanks

-Sean