[cs615asa] tonight's class is cancelled

Giovanni Gaccione ggaccion at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 15 22:08:20 EST 2009

Hi All,

	My name is Giovanni Gaccione I am currently an undergraduate at
Stevens Institute and mastering in network and systems administration.
I've worked with Windows 3.1x, 95, 98, 98SE, 2000, Me, XP, XP Pro,
Vista (All), and I am currently beta testing Windows 7. For server
operating systems I've worked with 2000 Server, 2003 Server (My
personal favorite), 2008 Server. Linux systems I have worked with are
Ubuntu and Fedora. As far as computer administration I have setup/
administered some small business networks, a few home networks, a few
video surveillance networks (Summer Internship), and a high school
computer network. Programming languages I am familiar with are C,
Java, and PHP.

Thanks and see you all in class,

Giovanni Gaccione