[cs615asa] tonight's class is cancelled

Rob Richard rrichar1 at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:34:11 EST 2009

Hello,

My name is Rob Richard. I am a computer engineering student also getting
a Masters in Networked Information Systems. I have been using Unix
systems for several years now including Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Arch),
the BSDs, and Mac OS X. I have experience administering Linux firewalls
and routers using iptables and also have completed the Cisco CCNA
certification. I have taken Jan's other class Advanced Programming in
the Unix Environment last semester and have experience programming in C
as well as Perl, Python, and shell.

See you all next week,
Rob