[cs615asa] postfix performance tuning

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Sun Jan 25 19:03:42 EST 2009

Hello,

On 2009-02-04 (ie the day before our next class), there will be the
monthly NYC BSD User's Group meeting (see http://www.nycbug.org/).  This
user group always has great topics relevant to System Adminstration, and
I always recommend that students who have time and interest attend these
meetings.

The upcoming meeting will focus on Postfix performance tuning.  While
this is something that we'll cover only much later in our semester, it
might still be fun for you to attend.

It's a free event and your attendance is not required in any way for the
semester (ie purely something you can choose to do based on your own
interest).