[cs615asa] netbsd.img

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Sun Mar 1 12:38:33 EST 2009

Hello,

Please do not modify your netsbd.img file in your home directory.  It
should remain in the same state as at the homework submission due date
until you've received your grade from me.

(Even though my quota should have been sufficiently large to allow me to
keep a copy of all your images in my home directory, it turned out that
was not the case, meaning I had to copy your files on demand to grade
them.  (As you can tell, it is a very different experience teaching this
class when I'm not the system administrator in charge of the systems
anymore. ;-))