[cs615asa] Question about HW2

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Fri Mar 13 20:55:41 EDT 2009

Lucas Scavone <lscavone at stevens.edu> wrote:
> It appears to be on linux-lab.cs.stevens-tech.edu and it's on the machines I
> personally use.

Is it on lab.cs.stevens.edu and drude.cs.stevens.edu (the other two
systems your program has to work on)?  If so, knock yourself out.

> The only reason I asked here instead of the mailing list is
> because it was a question that only you could answer :)

It's not only about who can answer it -- somebody else may have the same
question and seeing my answer on the list would help them, too.

I'm lazy -- I don't want to answer the same question multiple times.