[cs615asa] hw2

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Sat Mar 28 12:25:31 EDT 2009

Hello,

If you have submitted your homework to me via email, you should by now
have received a response from me acknowledging the receipt of your
homework submission.  If you have submitted your homework but have not
received an acknowledgement from me, please let me know.

If you sent me a mail indicating where I might find your homework
submission but didn't attach it, please do now send it to me via email.

If you sent me an email claiming your homework was attached but it was
not in fact attached, please do now send it to me via email.

When you send me email, you can increase the chances of your mail
actually reaching my inbox instead of being trapped by any spam filters
by using your Stevens account (I will not accept any homework
submissions from a non-stevens account) and by using a meaningful
subject, preferably prefixes with the string "cs615".