[cs615asa] hw4

Sean Winard swinard at stevens.edu
Mon May 4 23:31:10 EDT 2009

Yeah, I've tried typing stuff, and having a few jobs running in the
background (using 'find'), and still it won't create a key.  If it is
true what Ujwal said, that it won't work through an ssh client, then I
might have a problem.  I don't have a linux box on hand, and am
currently not on campus (won't be for a few days).  Any other
suggestions? I'm still searching for a solution..