[cs615asa] HW4 and final grades

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Fri May 15 17:03:55 EDT 2009

Rob Richard <rrichar1 at stevens.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone received a final grade or a grade for HW4 yet? I just want
> to make sure I'm not the only one.

I apparenty did not reply to all students with their grade for HW4.  If
you are still missing your grade for HW4, please let me know.

Final grades for the class have not yet been sent out, but in theory you
all should now have all your grades and thus be able to determine your
final grade yourself.

One modification to the grading as noted on the course website:  instead
of having 5 quizzes, dropping the one with the lowest score and grading
all your points out of 500, we're having 4 quizzes, no score dropped and
grading out of 480 points.  Either way, the percentages of points to
letter grades remains the same.

I'll send out final grades this weekend.