[cs615asa] Compile error using pkgsrc

Lisa Joseph ljoseph at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 15 11:08:09 EST 2010

Hi All,

I am stuck in one particular portion of installing in pkgsrc.
I am installing gcc through pkgsrc but i am getting compiler error.I
tried two different pkgsrc versions and in two operating systems fedora
and ubuntu.The error is like this
"/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc/work/gcc-2.95.3/gcc/ch/decl.c: In function
'start_struct':
/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc/work/gcc-2.95.3/gcc/ch/decl.c:4451: error:
argument 'code' doesn't match prototype
/usr/pkgsrc/lang/gcc/work/gcc-2.95.3/gcc/ch/ch-tree.h:736: error:
prototype declaration"

I am able to install higher versions of gcc.

Did anybody run into similar issues or i missed installing anything? Or
is it like each operating system have their own version of pkgsrc?
If anybody knows about it or similar issue please reply.

Regards,
Lisa.