[cs615asa] hw#5

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Sun Apr 3 11:26:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

As I'm grading your HW#3, it appears that several of you are having
problems paying sufficient attention to the requirements given to you in
writing.  I therefor created another assignment for you to practice
following simple instructions:

http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/s11-hw5.html

This homework assignment should be considered a gift of 20 points by
anybody.

I will also remind all of you (again) that all homework is to be done
alone.  While you may discuss things with your classmates, submitting
identical or near identical solutions is considered cheating and will
get both a score of 0 points (without any further discussion).  (And no,
changing the names of variables does not make the code unique.)