[cs615asa] hw4 security groups

Javed Akhtar jakhtar at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 7 23:20:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am facing one problem regarding the SMTP part of assignment. When I am
trying to send email from one of the instance using the program 'mail' on
Stevens mail server i.e nexus.stevens.edu  567. I am getting an error saying
connection rejected. Is it something to do with security group?

Also, I got an email from AWS saying that I reached a limit on the volume of
email that I can send out of SMTP port 25 on my instance. Does that mean, I
am actually able to send emails from my instance but the SMTP port is
blocked at Stevens so I am not able to receive those sent emails?

Thanks & Regards,

Javed Akhtar

732-552-6243 - M