[cs615asa] hw4 security groups

Aditi Mehra amehra at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 9 02:13:16 EDT 2011

Regarding the SMTP issue with the server

I faced the same problem while doing the SMTP part of my assignment as even
i started out using nexus.stevens.edu .But this discussion helped me save
time.
I'm just posting this hoping this would save you some time too.

The question says as demonstrated in class ,just check the slides. I managed
to get it working with no issues by reading the slides.

Regards
Aditi Mehra