[cs615asa] dig error

sachin verma sverma at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 10 04:08:07 EDT 2011

i tried everything else. its not working. starting on Ubuntu and so far
working fine. once done with ubuntu will look more in Solaris. Everything is
set and verified twice so that can find out the trouble in solaris but it is
still not working. will keep everyone posted. but if you guys find
something, it will help me save some more time.

sachin