[cs615asa] reminder about today

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:20:00 EDT 2011

Hello,

This is a reminder that I will not be in class today.  You may wish to
use the time and place to perform step #7 of the latest extra credit
assignment http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/pgp.txt (pgp key
signing almost always requires an in-person meeting between the
cross-signing parties to be meaningful).

Other than that, please make sure to work on your homework assignment(s)
and I will see you next week for our last class.

Those of you who will give presentations next week OR who elected to
write a paper, Please remember to send me a preliminary copy by April
30th.