[cs615asa] Verify Backup

Ravi Wadhwa rwadhwa at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 27 03:06:55 EDT 2011

Sir,
I have done the dd on /dev/sdh which is the name of device that I have
attached to the instance
When I try to access it using cd /dev/sdh on the remote instance it throws
an error stating that it is not a directory. I tried searching on the
internet as well but could not find a suitable solution.
I monitored the usage of the volume attached, and it changes before and
after the backup is done. I wanted to access the file on the volume which I
am not able to do so.