[cs615asa] EC2 command line tool

zahra rajabbaigi zrajabba at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:27:35 EST 2011

Hey Pengfei,
I think the username can be your Stevens username. and you should precisely
explain the environment you are working on. if the environment variables is
already set or java is already installed you should mention that, but if you
choose AWS Management Console, I think you don't need to explain that part.

Best,
Zahra