[cs615asa] CS615 How to build binary package

Javed Akhtar jakhtar at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 27 17:23:49 EST 2011

 Thank you for your prompt reply.

 Actually, the page you sent me is asking to use "make package" which I
have already done as part of pkgsrc installation and bootstrapping, so is
that all about building of binary packages?

 Also, I need help in running second instance from first, could you please
suggest something for that also.

 Thanks,
 Javed

 On Sun 27/02/11 16:24 , "zahra rajabbaigi" zrajabba at stevens.edu sent:
 Javed,
 I think since you have to build binary package using "pkgsrc" this might
help you :
 http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/binary.html [1]

 Zahra