[cs615asa] mailing list subscription

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Tue Jan 25 10:10:41 EST 2011

Hello everybody,

I have subscribed everybody currently enrolled in this class as well as
our TA, Zahra Rajabbaigi, to this mailing list.  As of this morning,
that's 10 students -- there were a few more people in class last night,
however.  I'd like to ask you to please ask your class mates to register
for the class and then to subscribe to this mailing list at: