[cs615asa] HW#1

John Wierzchowski jwierzch at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 27 12:16:04 EST 2011

Professor,

one more quick question, I am a little bit paranoid, once we shut down the
instance, if it is a public instance, that is all we need to do correct? we
are not going to be charged for anything other than the time the instance
was powered up?
Specifically I am referring to the public "getting-started.manifest.xml"
instance from the guide
http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/AmazonEC2/gsg/2007-01-03/.
After the command  /sbin/shutdown -h now  there is nothing else required of
closing a public instance?

Regards,
John W.