[cs615asa] HW1 questions

Nicholas T. Capalbo ncapalbo at stevens.edu
Thu Jan 27 17:01:38 EST 2011

Professor Schaumann:
I have some further questions with homework one and I was hoping you could
clarify them:
1) Is there a naming convention we should stick to for the text file we
attach to our first homework-email?  In "General Homework Submission
Guidelines", you mention to follow the convention described per each
homework but I haven't been able to find one in the description of homework
one.
2) For our documentation, do we have to include descriptions of using EC2
through both the API and the web interface?  Can we just explain whichever
we decided to use?

Thanks for the help!

Kindest regards,
Nicholas T. Capalbo