[cs615asa] ssh configurations

John Wierzchowski jwierzch at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 26 18:54:56 EDT 2011

hmm for backup what should we do if the instance and volume are specified ,
and that volume is already attached ( and mounted even?) to that instance?
or should we just throw an error if the volume is mounted anywhere? (which
is what i am doing atm, well actually i cycle through all volumes with the
tag, until an available one is found, if no available one is found then i
echo on stderr " no available volumes"  and exit 1 )

so is the way im doing it now acceptable

or should I check that if it is attached then to where and if that is the
instance I want to attach it to i can skip the step and use it

(and no matter what i should not unmount and detach from
another instance right?)

p.s.
super sorry for the last minute questions on