[cs615asa] syllabus update

Jan Schaumann jschauma at cs.stevens.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:26:25 EDT 2011

Hello,

I've updated the syllabus to include the presentations that I have so
far approved: http://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615A/

Please review this and let me know if the dates don't work for those of
you who I've assigned to talk on a given date.

Please note that I will not be in class on April 25th, but we will
likely have another TA-lead homework-help session on that date.

For those of you who are not currently scheduled for their presentations
or have not gotten final approval for the topic you chose, please make
sure to update your abstracts and send them to me for further
discussion.

Finally, if you're writing a paper, you are required to send me a draft
/ work in progress by 2011-04-30: 10:59:59.

Thanks,