[cs615asa] syllabus update

sachin verma sverma at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:11:08 EDT 2011

Hello Professor

I am here attaching a small paragraph I found which expresses my interest
more precisely. We all know there are different types of technologies
associated with 4G and every service provider using different technologies
competing to become king of the mobile data heap.

My paper will discuss those technologies. At the moment, three different
technologies are being labeled as 4G by the big players: WiMax (Sprint), LTE
(Verizon and AT&T) and HSPA+ (T-Mobile and AT&T). [
http://www.switched.com/2011/02/01/4g-explained-wimax-lte-hspa-cell-phone-networks/].

Consumers out there really want to enjoy all these technologies, but they
don't really seem to understand the basic key points and differences between
these technologies. So my paper will discuss these technologies in such
manner that consumers seems to take interest in understanding them.

Thank you
Sachin Verma