[cs615asa] Can't open the website of homework 4

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 1 19:58:28 EDT 2012

lyu7 <lyu7 at stevens.edu> wrote:
> Can not open the website of homework 4. I have been waiting for whole
> afternoon, but it still does not work. Does Anyone have the same
> problem?

When reporting an error, it would be useful to describe what is going
wrong.  Your message sounded as if you had problems connecting, or if
perhaps the connection was timing out, but in fact the connection
succeeds but the web server returns a 404.

I've opened a ticket with the helpdesk for this issue (something you can
also do yourself in the future; just go to http://help.stevens.edu), and
hopefully they will fix whatever broke in their server setup.

In the mean time, you can find the homework assignment by logging in to
lab.cs.stevens.edu and opening the file
~jschauma/public_html/615/s12-hw4.html