[cs615asa] joke day!

Simon Sidhom ssidhom at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 2 14:55:57 EDT 2012

Here are a couple I found:

There are three engineers in a car; an electrical engineer, a chemical
engineer, and a Microsoft engineer. Suddenly the car just stops by the side
of the road, and the three engineers look at each other wondering what
could be wrong.

The electrical engineer suggests stripping down the electronics of the car
and trying to trace where a fault might have occurred. The chemical
engineer, not knowing much about cars suggests that maybe the fuel is
becoming emulsified and getting blocked somewhere.

Then, the Microsoft engineer, not knowing much about anything, comes up
with a suggestion. "Why don't we close all the windows, get out, get back
in, open the windows again, and maybe it'll work!?"

% ls
foot.c foot.h foot.o toe.c toe.o
% rm * .o
rm:.o no such file or directory