[cs615asa] Issues with NetBSD AMI

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 7 12:13:13 EDT 2012

I'm just using ami-1f8b5576, it's NetBSD 6.0 beta just like the other one and it works fine - except this one is x86_64 vs i386…just make sure you tweak your pkg_path if you're using native installer.

Jan,

Please let me know if you have an issue but I've already started working on this using the new AMI.