[cs615asa] Ubuntu package - sources list?

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 11 15:00:24 EST 2012

Thanks, I figured it out. So given this, the setup and make on all instances should be pretty close if not same (you say so in your hw). Is the output of the package install using pkg_src on one instance sufficient in HW submission? I'll still do it on the other ones but it'll be redundant if I put the output of doing it on all instances.