[cs615asa] Libtool errors

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 13 09:49:27 EST 2012

I've been able to get perl5, gnupg, sudo, sipcalc to build on Fedora which was an unexpected surprise. For both gcc and screen, I get the following libtool error:

libtool: link: unsupported hardcode properties
libtool: link: See the libtool documentation for more information.
libtool: link: Fatal configuration error.

For python I get a different libtool error:

libtool: compile: unable to infer tagged configuration
libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag'

Anybody have any luck with either of these? I've looked online but from what I saw I couldn't figure out a solution. I'm verified that the proper libtool binaries and development packages are installed.

Any ideas?