[cs615asa] SRCIT and cs.stevens.edu down

Piotr Lupinski plupinsk at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 19 22:13:04 EST 2012

inb4 Systems Programming or Operating Systems has an assignment due
tomorrow which has fork() calls, and some bad kids ruined everything.

But on a serious note, this is pretty devastating, as the Linux Lab is my
working environment. Seems like zfs went down?  Login works, but doesn't
bring up anything beyond that.  I'm not sure how long this downtime will
last, but is there any consideration of an extension?