[cs615asa] SRCIT and cs.stevens.edu down

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 20 13:25:20 EST 2012

To avoid this in the future you can either purchase VMWare/Parallels or just grab Virtualbox and create a Linux VM. I use Parallels with Ubuntu and it works great. Worst case, I recompile/test what I did locally on Linux Lab. At least eliminates having to rely on Linux Lab for long assignments with lots of waiting time like this one!

Just a thought.