[cs615asa] presentations / paper topics

Alan Aine aaine at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:57:47 EST 2012

You were absolutely correct prof.,

I spoke to my supervisor, who indicated that I will have to attend a few
meetings to go over the company's privacy policy. Then, I will have to
complete a confidentiality agreement form, and have you complete a similar
agreement form. Then I will have to let my supervisor read the paper to
make sure that I conform to the privacy policy.  I will have to omit a lot
of things in my paper.

So, I have decided not to choose this topic due to the constraints listed
above.

I would like to change my topic to mobile security. I would like to base my
paper on the status quo of mobile security and the implications of future
mobile security within the business  enterprise. I would like to focus on
interoperability issues within the enterprise, policy and standards
regarding mobile security, vulnerabilities that currently exist in the
moble world, etc.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks