[cs615asa] HW#1 posted

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 28 10:09:56 EST 2012

I used linux-lab in the past for a class and haven't touched my config since then. However, I keep getting an internal error now (code: 15). I've tried both linux-lab and lab.cs.stevens.edu with same results. Is this a user account error or an overall lab error?

Here's log:
NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 1732
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
NX> 285 Setting the preferred NX options
NX> 200 Connected to address: 155.246.89.36 on port: 22
NX> 211 The authenticity of host 'linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu (155.246.89.36)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 0a:bb:f2:71:af:e2:58:df:30:2f:28:86:a5:c9:27:8e.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
Warning: Permanently added 'linux-lab.cs.stevens.edu,155.246.89.36' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
HELLO NXSERVER - Version 3.3.0 - GPL