[cs615asa] HW#1 posted

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 28 10:27:47 EST 2012

So I logged in using Putty and it looks like my password had expired so it was prompting me for a new password which NX couldn't handle. After I changed my password I was able to login via SSH and NX is working again. For this class do you not recommend using NX? I feel more comfortable using NX for X session and then using terminal on the linux-lab host.