[cs615asa] About HW3

byu1 byu1 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 2 13:15:19 EST 2012

Dear professor,

I am working on the homework3. I have a question needs your
confirmation.

I want to use Ruby as main programming language to implement hw3. And I
found Amazon provides some useful RubySDK for developers to build AWS
applications. In order to use these RubySDK, i have to install some gems
(ruby libraries) under Linux-Lab. But users don't need to install them
by manual because I will write ruby program to automate the whole
installation process.

That is my idea for the hw3. Does it OK?

Thanks,

BoYu