[cs615asa] AWS Charges

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 3 17:40:57 EST 2012

Yeah I had 64 hrs of t1.small instances in Feb which killed me. I also had 61 hrs of t1.micro which was free so I guess it balances out.

I had to leave the Ubuntu instance running throughout the HW2 because it uses an instance store not EBS so no way to stop it, just terminate. I didn't want to have to keep redoing the HW2 prep so I left the Ubuntu AMI running quite a bit. Annoying but worth not having to do over.