[cs615asa] misc

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 5 22:48:55 EST 2012

Hello,

I have just uploaded the material from tonight's lecture.  Please make
sure to run the tcpdump examples yourself and identify the packets
discussed in each section.

Also, we are approaching the midterm point of the semester.  At that
point, the Department usually asks me to ask you to fill out this form:
https://www.stevens.edu/compsci/accreditation/Mid_Term_Survey.pdf

Note that it's anonymous, so I can't very well ask you to just email it
to me (though you are free to use an email anonymizing service to do so
if you were so inclined).  Instead, I will ask you to please print this
out, fill it in and bring it with you to class.

Next week there will be no class due to your Spring break.  Hope you all
do something that's fun, but please remember that HW#3 is due the
following Monday.

Happy Spring Break, see you all on the 19th.