[cs615asa] SMTP weirdness

Tejas tnadkarn at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 25 21:16:54 EDT 2012

Tried that without success as well. I can still complete the HW because the packets are all there but it is annoying the mail is not being delivered. Here's what I just tried…what am I doing wrong?

tnadkarn at nemo:~$ telnet stevens.edu.s9b1.psmtp.com 25
Trying 74.125.148.13...
Connected to stevens.edu.s9b1.psmtp.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 Postini ESMTP 161 y648_pstn_c8 ready.  CA Business and Professions Code Section 17538.45 forbids use of this system for unsolicited electronic mail advertisements.
helo
250 Postini says hello back
mail from: <tnadkarn at stevens.edu>
250 Ok