[cs615asa] HW#5 grades

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun May 6 22:56:07 EDT 2012

Hello,

I just sent out grade for HW#5.  Most of you got full credit; the one
thing were several of you lost points was in the extraction of the
username-ip pairs: we wanted more than just "grep 'IPv6 address is"; we
wanted, exactly, username - ip pairs.

You should now have all your grades except for the presentations/papers.
I will send those out next week together with the final grades.  In the
mean time, you can start filling out the course survey, which I'm sure
some automated system will bug you about periodically.