[cs615asa] Regarding HW4

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 20 22:09:00 EDT 2013

Majed Almakfi <malmakfi at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Who feels shy after receiving the professor comments on group
> list regarding HW4?. Myself I am really so shy!

You shouldn't.  My message was intended to provide you all with more
details about the exercise and in the hope that even though the
assignment is complete, you may wish to understand more about the
problems you may have run into.

Please always feel encouraged to send questions to this list -- the
objective of this class is for you to learn.  Without expressing your
concerns or questions, this becomes increasingly difficult.

If you're not comfortable asking questions on this list, you can also
send them to me in private.  However, learning to ask questions in
public fora is another thing that System Administrators do quite a lot,
and so it's good to get some practice in that, too.